There are angels and archangels. Archangels are more spiritually developed and powerful. Archangels are extensions of God; they carry all the messages, energies and help whenever required. They all understand our life purpose and help us to manifest it. The prefix “Arch” means ruling or chief in Greek. As today also we don’t know that how many archangels are there and still a debate but in many scriptures and healers who have experienced their power says that they have great abilities as healers and guides, intervening with assistance in many of life’s challenging situations.
In Hinduism, they don’t feature angels in the sense that Christianity, Islam, and Judaism do. They refer angels as “Devas” and “Devis”.
Many healers don’t know that for becoming a channel angel requires a purified body so that they can be more powerful. Angels avoid sugar coated bodies, highly salty bodies, dirty nails, etc. Although they will become a channel but not that powerful.
Angels also communicate in the form of numbers, and every number is carrying some special messages for you. If any number repeatedly catching attention then we must understand it and search it for our answer.
We all have one guardian angel which is always with us for our help. If we invoke them for help then they will appear and if invoke in a group then they force to appear because energy is exponential. And they also want to help you so that they will also upgrade.
There are certain archangels who have observed by clairvoyants and that are as follows:
- The “Archangel Raphael” is the most powerful healing angel designated for physical and emotional healing. It also helps in restoring and maintaining harmony and peace.
- The “Archangel Michael” is the most powerful of all the angels. He is considering as the leader and known for the righteousness, justice, mercy and also the protector of earth.
- “Archangel Gabriel” is the archangel of communication and sends us the valuable message to help and support us in different areas of life.
- “Archangel Ariel” role is to protect our natural resources, ecosystem and animals. She also gives the guidance to for any activities that involve environmentalism and healing, protecting, maintaining and rejuvenating our environment. She can also be especially helpful in ensuring your needs for food, water, shelter and other household needs in crises.
- “Archangel Jophiel” is the angel of beauty. She helps us to see and maintain beauty in life and also for beautiful thoughts and in staying positive as well. She also supports artists in creating beautiful arts, etc.
You just have to be careful to pronounce their name carefully because they don’t like it. And believe it or not they really exist.