If you’re thinking that those positive affirmations may be a waste of your time, guess what? You’re already victimizing affirmations just about all day long!
In rare moments, we tend to truly use positive affirmations. It will happen after we with success bring home the bacon a goal or maybe end some tiny task. Suddenly many very little happy thoughts appear, like “Hey, I’m specialized at this!” or “Wow, I’m happy with the duty I did”.
Unfortunately, those moments are the exception. Suppose it. What variety of thoughts are sometimes running through your head? Awareness is essential here. If you really pay attention, you’ll notice that the overwhelming majority of your thoughts are negative.
“All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think we become.” ~ Buddha
It’s my belief that our self-talk is programming ourselves for our statements to be true. We all keep saying self-defeating or negative words to ourselves, don’t we! At the same time, we keep wishing it could all change. Well, it can change!
Affirmations. I’m sure you’ve heard about them. An affirmation is, simply, positive self-talk. It’s a statement about ourselves or our situation, phrased in the present tense as if the statement is already true.
- Affirmations work to help us change. I’d like to share with you one method to start creating very personal affirmations.
- Identify your negative self-talk and beliefs.
- Create affirmations out of those beliefs.
- Begin using the new affirmations.
- See the “magic” gradually unfold.
Actually there are three things like firstly Identify your negative self talks and beliefs. Secondly, create some positive affirmations out of those beliefs. Thirdly, Begin using those new affirmations statements.
So, these are the three simple steps which will surely change one’s life & more overly thinking patterns. Then see the magic gradually unfold. If you will stick with that, what’s absolutely true is that:-
- When you write it, the magic begins.
- After you write it, you can start reading it.
- When you start reading it, you’ll be able to start saying it.
- When you start saying it, you start hearing it.
- When you start hearing it, you start to believe it.
- When you believe it, things begin to change.
- When things begin to change, you will understand. And believe.
Soon you will not only say you’re good at handling money or whatever your issue is, but you’ll also begin to believe it and one day you’ll notice that you are good at it and mastered it. The negative statements will gradually disappear from your mind. So start it from this moment.
(Spiritual technoz will come up with more deeper studies on positive affirmations so stay connected on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc. & do visit our website www.spiritualtechnoz.com on daily basis and read older blogs too.)