Every chakra is having its own specialty and it affects every area of your life. Each chakra is having its own significance and also connected to our organs. They act as a pipeline to distribute energy. In some ancient texts, many have quoted that there are 7 chakras and some written that 9, etc. But there is total number of 11 major chakras, several minor chakras, and mini chakras too. Now let us understand that what their primary functions are as follows:-
- Crown chakra: – It is an entry point of divine energy.
- Forehead chakra: – It is of intuitive intelligence.
- Ajna chakra: – It is for higher will.
- Throat chakra: – Manifesting thoughts.
- Heart chakra: – Loving aspect.
- Solar plexus chakra: – Emotional garbage + Courage.
- Navel chakra: – Affects our vitality & storage of spiritual energy.
- Mengmein Chakra: – Controls our blood pressure.
- Spleen chakra: – Distributes fresh energy to all the chakras.
- Sex chakra: – Regulates lower emotions.
- Basic chakra: – Major energy center & helps raising kundalini energy.
This body comes under the Etheric body. And where they are located are as follows:-
- Crown chakra: – Top of our head.
- Forehead chakra: – Centre of our forehead.
- Ajna chakra: – Between our eyebrows.
- Throat chakra: – Middle of our throat.
- Heart chakra: – Centre of our chest.
- Solar plexus chakra: – Hollow area below our chest.
- Navel chakra: – Centre of our stomach.
- Mengmein Chakra: – Behind our navel.
- Spleen chakra: – Towards the right of our navel.
- Sex chakra: In our pubic area.
- Basic chakra: -.Down most of our spine.
This is very common but many of us don’t know or not aware of but as being a spiritualistic person we must know and understand all the functions and know that where it is located so that we can sense where our energy is flowing actually.