Today is 12th January and we celebrate this auspicious day as swami vivekananda birthday. Naturally he is my hero and because of him I got the inspiration to launch spiritual technoz.
He loves the youth of this country and all around the world even and that’s why since 1985, the day is also celebrated as National Youth Day. Swami Vivekananda was one of the greatest spiritual leaders from India. He is seen as a key figure to have introduced Indian philosophies of vedanta and yoga to the western world.
His 1893 speech at the World’s Parliament of Religions in Chicago that made him popular as “Messenger of Indian wisdom to the western world” and also gives me the Goosebumps and inspiration to perspire.
He was the disciple of Indian mystic swami Ramakrishna paramhansa and founder of the Ramakrishna Math and the Ramakrishna Mission.
He was considered a major force in bringing Hinduism to the status of a major world religion in the late 19th century. His birth anniversary on January 12 is observed as Swami Vivekananda Jayanti every year.
I also shared a true story of NACHIKETA STORY & SWAMI VIVEKANANDA .Please go ahead to read this so that you will also perspire.
There are many quotes and sayings from our beloved swami Vivekananda that spiritual technoz like the most are as follows:-
- You have to grow from the inside out. None can teach you, none can make you spiritual. There is no other teacher but your own soul.
- Arise, awake and do not stop until the goal is reached.
- We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far.
- You cannot believe in God until you believe in yourself.
- All the powers in the universe are already ours. It is we who have put our hands before our eyes and cry that it is dark.
- The world is the great gymnasium where we come to make ourselves strong.
- Condemn none: if you can stretch out a helping hand, do so. If you cannot, fold your hands, bless your brothers, and let them go their own way.
- Truth can be stated in a thousand different ways, yet each one can be true.
- Where can we go to find God if we cannot see Him in our own hearts and in every living being.
There are many more you can find out more outside on net but one thing I always say that “in this impermanent world our spiritual development is always permanent”. The sooner you will understand this the greater you will develop.
Every year we make a resolution to change, learn or do something for our self but this year with a humble urge from Nirlesh Dube (spiritual technoz) that this year we will inspire, perspire, develop, change, help, connect, create and more overly love oneself and others. THANK YOU.